Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We have over 480 people and have worked on deals in more than 60 jurisdictions. We have one goal - to be the Best Scottish Law Firm in the World.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Solicitor/Associate for the Property division in our Glasgow office. The successful candidate will work alongside Graeme Bradshaw, our Glasgow Property partner.
This is a rare and exciting appointment – working within our top ranked commercial property team and working on some of the largest deals in the market. The successful candidate will help to develop and further cement relationships with key clients.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate, and driven to succeed. They will be a fully motivated self starter who exhibits a tremendous enthusiasm for the job. With a keen eye for detail they will be able to operate in and motivate a larger team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Recognised as having excellent, in-depth, technical expertise in commercial property.
· Excellent knowledge of the practice of property transactions.
· Capable of leading matters/transactions without supervision.
· Experience in commercial leasing transactions would be a benefit but is not essential.
Relationship with clients
· Will provide clients with clear, concise, pragmatic, commercial legal advice and guidance.
· Must be able to build strong relationships at all levels with the client.
· Spots new opportunities, and follows these up.
· Successfully supervises and delegates work to more junior colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a successful, growing firm
For a full job description of if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Michelle Scott on 01224 261 286