Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We have over 500 people and have worked on deals in more than 60 jurisdictions. We have one goal - to be the Best Scottish Law Firm in the World.
We are looking to recruit a Risk Assistant and Foundation Manager for the Business Services department in our Edinburgh office.
Key responsibilities are:
- General PA tasks – coordinating diaries, arranging travel etc.
- Managing various external registers and making regulatory filings.
- Dealing with other external parties including insurance brokers and Law Society of Scotland
- Arranging and attending meetings of the Foundation, including preparing the agenda and papers and taking minutes
- Arranging and running of events
- Managing the Foundation budget
- An administrative background and PA skills essential
- Enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn
- Self starter and happy to work independently and in a proactive manner
- Organised and ability to multi-task; attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a successful, growing firm.