Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We have over 500 people and have worked on deals in more than 60 jurisdictions. We have one goal - to be the Best Scottish Law Firm in the World.
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant for the HR & Development division in our Aberdeen office. This is a minimum 1 year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist with recruitment and selection working alongside HR Business Partner; provide recruitment support from vacancy approval to candidate acceptance stage in line with the firm’s recruitment and selection policy;
- Support HR Business Partner with in-house recruitment process and sourcing of candidates for each vacancy using appropriate online tools;
- Arrange interviews including diary management, room bookings, candidate liaison;
- Generate and issue offer letters and contracts of employment;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience of working within fast paced environment;
- Strong administrator skillset;
- Keen interest in recruitment function;
If you’re an experienced Administrator looking to join a premier Scottish commercial law firm, apply now.
Closing date: 22 November 2019