Burness Paull is looking for a full-time Recruitment Advisor (Early Careers) to join our Graduate Recruitment Team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assessment centres for trainee and summer student recruitment
- Keep Warm Strategy of incoming trainee hires
- Support brand ambassador programme
- University and student societies outreach
- Schools Outreach
- Previous recruitment and attraction experience is essential, preferably gained within graduate recruitment
- Strong administration skills
- Event management experience
- Organisation and attention to detail
If you’re an experienced Early Years Attraction Advisor looking to join a truly individual top tier firm or, are looking for that next step in your recruitment career, apply now. Please download the Job Spec for more details.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.