Burness Paull is looking for a Proposals Executive to join the Business Development and Marketing team in one of our offices in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Scheduling: recording when tenders are due for submission and when contracts are due to expire/up for renewal;
- Tender support: creating lawyer CVs, organising KO meetings and pitch debriefs, completing tender-specific questionnaires, completing client compliance questionnaires;
- Design: document design and management. The candidate will preferably have advanced Microsoft Word skills and be proficient with InDesign;
- Content: ensuring content libraries are up-to-date, and where required, available on Connect;
- Record keeping: updating Interaction and the ‘bids tracker’
- Highly organised and proactive – essential;
- Personable and communicative – essential;
- Comfortable working on multiple projects under time pressure – essential;
- Experience working in bids/tenders and/or BD role – preferable
If you’re an experienced Proposals Executive looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now. Please download the Job Spec for more details.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.