Burness Paull is looking for a part time Legal PA to join the Real Estate team in the Edinburgh office. This role is 21 hours per week (working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
Key responsibilities are:
To Support fee earners with their role of providing legal services to clients and help them to maximise their time including:
- New client and matter process;
- Billing and cashroom processes; and
- Full management of fee earner diaries and inbox.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, 3E and InterAction;
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with personnel at all levels and build good working relationships;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation skills; and
- Self starter with ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
If you’re an experienced Legal PA looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.