Burness Paull is looking for a Paralegal to join the Private Client team in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. This is a permanent part time position (2-3 days per week).
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the Trust accounts of a portfolio of clients. Undertakes all appropriate liaison - with clients, banks and stockbrokers.
- Attends to tax and other payments in relation to Trusts.
- Follows disciplined schedule to ensure all accounting and tax compliance deadlines are met.
- Assists with routine trust compliance, including opening of trust bank accounts and completion of trust verification / FATCA forms.
- Capable of working with routine supervision.
- The job holder is likely to have up to 5 years' experience and may be accredited by the Law Society of Scotland / hold a suitable paralegal qualification.
- Supports fee earners by attending their client meetings.
If you’re an experienced Paralegal looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, including part-time and remotely, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.