Burness Paull is looking for a Paralegal to join the Dispute Resolution team in the Glasgow office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Working for large rights holders and helping run their IP enforecement practice throughout the UK
- Co-ordinating and managing correspondence and claims issued on behalf of the significant rights holders
- Organising and managing the client's IP enforcement programme
- Responsible for fielding calls from individuals and companies in receipt of letters before action and have authority to negotiate resolution of claims
- Positive pro-active attitude with a focus on quality and determination to provide a first-class service.
- Previous experience in high volume bulk enforcement and/or debt recovery
This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.