Burness Paull is looking for a Paralegal to join the Commercial Real Estate team in the Aberdeen office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Project Management:
- Managing/co-ordinating data rooms, trackers and client reports;
- Creating checklists for transactions and managing checklists and ultimately completions of transactions; and
- Planning for key stages of transactions and involvement of appropriate fee earners and support staff.
- Title review and reporting, ordering searches and reports.
- Lease reviews and reporting.
The successful candidate will have excellent administration skills as well as strong commercial awareness.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role