Burness Paull is looking for a Paralegal to join the Home Sales team within the Property division in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Dealing with Homes Sale (i.e. sale of new build residential units) transactions from initial instruction through to completion with the need for minimal supervision;
- Being responsible for clear and concise reporting to clients either through weekly reports or through ad hoc telephone or email exchanges;
- Demonstrating a thorough knowledge and understanding of the firm’s processes; and
- Ensuring compliance with all in-house policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of transactions, work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload sensibly;
- Ability to cope under pressure and demonstrates an ability to seek help when required;
- Self starter with ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities with minimal supervision; and
- Seeks out opportunities and liaises with Head of Homes Sales to implement changes which will provide a more efficient and proactive service to clients.
If you’re an experienced Paralegal looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.