Burness Paull is looking for an Office Admin Assistant to join the Business Services team in the Glasgow office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Scan, print and photocopy;
- Organise incoming mail;
- Save correspondence and documents to iManage;
- Send documents to offsite storage and Recall records from offsite storage; and
- Open physical files, file hard copy documents and manage filing cabinet space.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner;
- Ability to communicate with other members of the team;
- High level attention to detail; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications. Training will be provided on all other applications used.
Please click the Job Profile for full details.
If you’re looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.