Burness Paull is looking for a Legal PA – Team Leader to join the Dispute Resolution department in the Edinburgh office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing the PAs and admin assistants and the provision of their support to the firm
- Ensuring the highest level of service is delivered in a consistent manner
- Understanding the value that the team add and strive for the best customer service
- Approachable, conscientious and resilient
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to give constructive criticism and manage difficult discussions
- Previous experience managing a team
This is a great opportunity for a Legal PA Team Leader to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.