Burness Paull is looking for a Junior AML Compliance Officer to join the Knowledge Compliance & Risk team in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Conduct the client due diligence on new clients and assess new clients and matters for AML, financial and reputational risks.
- Take ownership of all stages of the client opening process and escalate any issues as required.
- Carry out ongoing reviews of existing client due diligence and subsequent matters.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Strong team player
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
This is a great opportunity to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role