Burness Paull is looking for an Immigration Paralegal to join the Immigration team in the Glasgow office.
There will be a requirement to attend the Glasgow office from time to time but this role can include working from home or working from our Aberdeen or Edinburgh office. We welcome applications from candidates based outside of Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assistance with all administrative tasks for the team and ensuring compliance with firm file management processes;
- The successful applicant will also be responsible for the management of client care, engaging with clients from initial instruction throughout the management of their applications;
- You will also be responsible for managing the extensive web enquiries from new clients and arranging Solicitor consultations; and
- Role will include assisting with instructions, preparation and submission of indefinite leave to remain, nationality applications, entry clearance applications, points based system applications, visa extensions and appellate work
- A good working knowledge of UK immigration policies and appeals procedures;
- Experience of working in similar environment;
- Excellent verbal and internal personal skills;
- Highest standard of client care;
- Good organisational skills; and
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst producing high quality work.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role