Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We have over 480 people and have worked on deals in more than 60 jurisdictions. We have one goal - to be the Best Scottish Law Firm in the World.
We are looking to recruit an HR Assistant to join the HR team in our Edinburgh office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Assist with recruitment and selection in liaison with HR Advisors; provide recruitment support from vacancy approval to final acceptance in line with the firm’s recruitment and selection policy;
- Generate and issue contracts of employment for all employees timeously and ensure copies are filed electronically;
- Provide secretarial support service for the and typing of routine correspondence as directed;
- Assist in the maintenance of the HR system, Cascade HR. Ensure processes are followed and HR systems are used to successfully support all HR activity;
- Maintain personnel records, scanning documents to Cascade and updating files;
- Assist with special projects i.e. salary surveys;
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a successful, growing firm.