Burness Paull is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Manager to join the HR team in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Manage the traineeship recruitment process to ensure the right number and quality of trainees are recruited
- Work with the Trainee Committee to continually improve the firm’s processes in relation to attraction, selection and the development of trainees
- Manage the summer placement , spring insight and work experience programmes
- Build and nurture relationships with target law schools and student bodies
- Manage the social media activity for graduates
- Significant experience in a graduate recruitment role, ideally in a legal or professional services environment
- Team player who works collaboratively with partners, colleagues across the Firm and as part of the wider HR team
- Self-starter, motivated and driven to achieve results
- Good at generating new ideas and continuously improving ways of working
If you're an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.