Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We have over 480 people and have worked on deals in more than 60 jurisdictions. We have one goal - to be the Best Scottish Law Firm in the World.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Admin Assistant to join the Finance division in our Edinburgh office.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of a team you will support the finance department in a variety of administrative activities including the following;
- Assisting the credit control team in providing copy invoices to clients and updating our records for remittance notes received
- Providing support to the accounts payable assistant with inputting invoices to the system
- Maintaining client and fee earner records
- Providing general admin support to the finance team including scanning of records
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A proactive individual, with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a high volume environment advantageous but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a successful, growing firm.