Burness Paull is looking for a Facilities Manager to join the Facilities function within our Business Services team at our Edinburgh office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day planning of the office working closely with other business services teams and building management
- Build effective working relationships with the property managers, liaising with them when required and attending tenant meetings
- Maintain the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Management of the Edinburgh and Glasgow print rooms teams
- Management of the Edinburgh and Glasgow front of house teams
- Experience in a facilities/office manager role
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Please look at the job profile for more details.
If you’re an experienced Facilities Manager looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Talent Acquisition team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.