Burness Paull has a number of opportunities available for experienced Document Specialists to join the Document Production unit in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. We are also open to applications UK wide.
We have a variety of shifts patterns available between 10am – 6.30pm and 3pm – 11pm. We are open to discuss the best option to suit each successful candidate.
Key responsibilities are:
- Type, amend and format all client correspondence and legal documents to a high level
- Ensure all work complies with the house style or relevant industry style
- Check work to ensure accuracy, formatting and presentation are maintained
- Complete work in the correct order in accordance with priority to ensure all documents are completed within required timescales
- Work closely with other team members to provide the best quality service.
- Strong team player with the ability to work remotely
- Accurate and competent in document production, specifically formatting and presentation
- Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Teams (experience of using DocXtools would be an advantage)
- Experience working with PDF documents
Please click job profile for a full job description.
If you’re an experienced Document Specialist looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.