Burness Paull is looking for a Credit Control Admin Assistant to join the finance team in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. This is a great opportunity for an administrator or someone who has strong customer service experience to support our Credit Control team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Maintenance of the credit control inbox;
- Providing copy invoices to clients;
- Issuing bank details;
- Updating collection notes for remittances received;
- Issuing first and second email reminders from daily workflow; and
- Responsible for company secretarial ledger.
- A knowledge of Credit Control would be an advantage but not necessary;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- A proactive individual, with ability to work under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.