Burness Paull is looking for a Telecoms Paralegal to join the Property & Infrastructure team in the Glasgow office.
Key responsibilities are:
- Negotiation and preparation of Telecoms Code agreements.
- Managing billing processes, purchase orders and preparation of invoices.
- Identifying and creating more efficient processes for certain set transactions.
- Lease reviews and reporting
- Utility Agreements
- Preferably 4 years+ experience in a Paralegal role
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, including part-time and remotely, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.