Burness Paull is looking for an Administration Assistant to join the Central Administration team in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. This role would be a maternity cover contract.
Key responsibilities are:
- Create billing guides and matter balance reports
- Prepare finalised fees to send to clients
- Create Docusign signature documents
- Open new matters, including completing forms and creating WIP alerts
- Running document comparisons
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- High level attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, LawSoft and InterAction
If you’re an experienced Administration Assistant looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now. Please download the Job Spec for more details.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.