Burness Paull is looking for a Cashroom Assistant to join our Finance team in Edinburgh. This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities are:
- Sending client transfer
- Lodging and uplifting funds from deposit
- Record client cheques & funds received daily
- Process daily client postings
- Process payment of fees
- A proactive individual, with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum of 1-2 years Cashroom or Finance Assistant experience
- Knowledge of Lawsoft or 3E is preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a Cashroom Assistant to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now!
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.