Burness Paull is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Business Development & Marketing team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Key responsibilities are:
- Scope, shape and deliver the business development strategy and plans for International, Referrals and Banking & Funds practice;
- Manage the firm’s BD programmes for law firm referrals and proactively secure BD meetings with firms in different jurisdictions;
- Lead, challenge and support the Banking & Funds partners to execute their own business development efforts by collecting and sharing market and industry intelligence, tracking activity and identifying new business opportunities;
- Manage and lead BD support for our internal groups supporting International and Referral BD programmes e.g. international desks and alumni; and
- Develop a strong knowledge of the firm’s clients and targets to enable effective and focused BD & Marketing activity.
- Considerable experience in a professional services or corporate role;
- This role could be of interest to someone from a professional services background with an interest in BD;
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of successful BD activity; and
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a track record of working with and influencing senior colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role