Burness Paull is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the Business Development & Marketing team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. The successful candidate will be assisting and supporting the Banking and Funds department by delivering a range of Business Development & Marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide support to the firm’s BD programmes for law firm referrals and coordinate BD activity/ meetings with firms in different jurisdictions
- Provide BD support for our internal groups supporting International and Referral BD programmes e.g., international desks and alumni
- Coordinate and provide BD support to the Banking & Funds division to deliver on BD initiatives
- Provide research on clients, targets and sectors to support the business development plans for International, Referrals and Banking & Funds practice
- Create, update and edit team sheets, credentials, blogs, newsletters and pitch documents for external distribution
- 5 years’ experience in a professional services or corporate environment or someone looking for the next step up in their career
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle conflicting deadlines and to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communicational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills and willingness to learn new BD&M relevant software packages
Please click Job Profile for the full job description.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.