Burness Paull is looking for a Business Development Assistant to join the Business Development & Marketing team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. The successful candidate will be assisting and supporting the Property & Infrastructure department by delivering a range of Business Development & Marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide research on clients, targets and sectors to support partners and lawyers in delivering effective BD initiatives.
- Create, update and edit teamsheets, credentials, blogs, and newsletters and pitch documents for external distribution in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Support digital marketing activity including website/email marketing and social media.
- Events and seminars/webinars – support the delivery of bespoke client/intermediary events, in line with strategic objectives, liaising with the events manager where appropriate on logistics and guest lists.
- CRM - working with the BD&M team ensuring that mailing and distribution lists are managed in line with GDPR regulations and ensuring all BD activity is correctly recorded, managed and tracked to enable effective reporting and analysis.
- Recent graduate or experience in a professional services or corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle conflicting deadlines and to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communicational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills and willingness to learn new BD&M relevant software packages
- Flexible approach to work
Please click Job Profile for the full job description.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.