Burness Paull is looking for a Billing Manager to join the Finance team. We will accept applications from candidates based anywhere in the UK.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure feeing protocols are followed under the agreed procedures
- Provide advice on billing queries, procedures and vat issues.
- Responsible for all E-billing procedures for specific clients.
- Liaising with divisional heads and partners in providing assistance in achieving monthly/annual fee targets
- Day to day supervision of billing team including distribution of work amongst the team, appraisals and team objectives.
If you’re an experienced Billing Manager looking to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, including part-time and remotely, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.