Burness Paull is looking for an Assistant Pension Scheme Secretary/Pensions Consultant to join the Pensions team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Full time, or part-time (28 hours) would be considered.
Key responsibilities are:
- Planning and facilitating pension scheme trustee board and sub-committee meetings;
- Assisting with the general planning and organisation of trustee business, with a strong focus on timely diary management;
- Preparing draft agendas and minute taking at meetings;
- Collating electronic meeting packs and uploading scheme papers to online trustee storage facilities; and
- Monitoring progress on actions arising from meetings.
- Experience of operating at a similar level in a pensions consultancy or similar;
- Technical understanding and knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; and
- PMI qualified preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly individual top tier firm, apply now.
Burness Paull’s aim is to be the leading independent law firm in Scotland. Click here to find out more about who we are and what makes us different.
Respect and Inclusion -
At Burness Paull, respect and inclusion are fundamental to the way we operate. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all our colleagues can reach their full potential. If you want to know more click here. We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process to make sure you are able to do your best. It can be difficult to talk about a disability or long term health condition but our Recruitment team are here to support you – please get in touch to discuss what we can do for you.
Our colleagues work flexibly in lots of different ways, please talk to us about the flexibility you’re looking for in your next role.